Last set of speaker interviews
We proudly present the last set of speaker interviews. See you at FOSDEM this weekend!
- Blake Girardot: Putting 8 Million People on the Map:. Revolutionizing crisis response through open mapping tools
- Holger Levsen: Beyond reproducible builds. Making the whole free software ecosystem reproducible and then…
- James Bottomley: How containers work in Linux. an introduction to NameSpaces and Cgroups
- Langdon White: Re-thinking Linux Distributions. ... separate the operating system from the content
- Michael Meeks: Scaling and Securing LibreOffice Online. caging, taming and go-faster-striping a big beast of an office suite
If you haven't read our previous interviews with main track speakers yet, take a look at them. No registration necessary, just like the conference!