Second set of speaker interviews
We have just published the second batch of interviews with our main track speakers.
The following interviews give you a lot of interesting reading material about various topics:
- Dan McDonald: illumos at 5. An overview of illumos five years later
- Daniel Pocock: Free communications with Free Software. Is there any credible way to build a trustworthy communications platform without using free software?
- Dave Neary: How to run a telco on free software. The network transformation with OPNFV
- Frank Ch. Eigler: Applying band-aids over security wounds with systemtap. A data-modification-based approach for fixing the unfixable.
- Philipp Wagner: Digital Hardware Design: Why is it still so hard?
- Tom Rondeau: GNU Radio for Exploring Signals. Talk Hard: A technical, historical, political, and cultural look at FM
- Vsevolod Stakhov: Rspamd - fast opensource spam filter
- Yoshinori Matsunobu: RocksDB Storage Engine for MySQL. LSM databases at Facebook
Last week, we already published our first set of speaker interviews. If you can't wait for FOSDEM 2016, get a glimpse of the talks in all these interviews. More are coming during the next weeks.